Marriage to a US citizen (Permanent Residency/ Green Card)

Have you married an American citizen? Maybe you are planning to marry one. We will make recommendations on the best way to allow both of the spouses to be together in the US. Where were you married? Where is your spouse living? If the marriage has not already taken place you will have to decide where the ceremony will take place and if necessary obtain a fiance visa to allow your future partner to come to the US in order to marry you. So many questions and so many options can leave you feeling overwhelmed.
Whether it is through Consular processing from abroad or Adjustment of Status from within the United States, we will be with you every step of the way to ensure that your spouse obtains his/her Green Card.

Our services:

  • Immediate and unlimited free consultation;
  • Complete assessment of your family circumstances;
  • Help you chose your most efficient strategy;
  • Assist you in proving the legitimacy of your relationship;
  • Provide a checklist of all the documents you will need to support your application;
  • Analyze and explain the financial requirements for sponsoring your spouse;
  • Proper preparation of your application;
  • Submission of your application to the proper authorities;
  • Complete preparation for your immigration interview;

We will be there every step of the way!

Comments are closed.